@rma Spring is coming! It really is! Those goals that you made for yourself at the start of the new year, the ones that have already gone awry, it is time to begin them anew, fresh and energetic. The sun will help! #tangsoo
@rmaeast #tangsoo school-specific student manuals are being made available through your Kicksite account in the document library! The White and Orange belt manual has been available since January. The Green and Brown belt manual has been available since the start of February. The Red & Blue belt manual is currently under production.
- Mar: Kigong in Chisholm will feature Hyang Gong II of the Fragrance set. @rma #kigong
- Feb 25: Spring season begins! @rmaeast #tangsoo #haidong
- Feb 25: Additional training opportunities are now available on Monday and Wednesday afternoons! See our schedule for more information. @rmaeast #tangsoo
- Mar 9: Perrella Home Show is happening at the Memorial Building in Hibbing, and we have a demonstration at 11:00am. It's not too late to be added to the demonstration! Ask your instructor if you would like to participate, or show up at the demo to help cheer your fellow students on during the demo! @rma @rmaeast #tangsoo #kigong #haidong
- Mar 19: Tiny Tigers, LIttle Dragons and Tang Soo Do color belt testing. @rma #tangsoo #tigers #dragons
- Mar 22: Mrs. Wickstrom is conducting a two-hour introduction to Kigong. If you have any interest in this life-changing, life-preserving activity, come to RMA East 6:00-8:00 p.m. to check it out. You may register for this event online, or just bring a friend and show up! Cost is $20 per person. @rma @rmaeast #kigong
- Mar 23-24: Mr. Robertson will be in our area for a multi-day Kigong seminar. Students from other programs are encouraged to participate to learn about the benefits of Ki Gong and support our school! Session details and registration are now available. @rma @rmaeast #kigong
- Mar 25: Mr. Robertson will be joining us in Virginia for TSD class. @rmaeast #tangsoo
Looking further ahead, we have a number of regional and special events with their dates announced!
- Apr 26-28: WTSDA Region #3 Championship will be held in Wavery, IA. Details are posted on wtsad-region3.com and in the dojang. Make plans, inform your instructors, get registered, and reserve your hotel rooms now! @rma @rmaeast #tangsoo
- May 4: Midwest HG event will be held in the twin cities area. Details have been posted on hdgd-midwest.us and registration is now open! @rma @rmaeast #haidong
- Jun 22: Range Martial Arts 30 Year Anniversary Celebration! Everyone should consider participating in a demonstration in the street at the Chisholm location. If you would like to do something special or help out with planning, contact Mrs. Wickstrom or Mr. Koivisto. More details will be posted on our website and Facebook as they are confirmed. @rma @rmaeast #tangsoo #kigong #haidong
- Jul 26-28: WTSDA Region #3 Black Belt Camp. More details will be posted on the wtsda-region3.com website as they are confirmed. @rma @rmaeast #tangsoo
- Oct 18-20: WTSDA Midwest Extravaganza. This is our joint-effort regional championship with WTSDA Region #3 and WTSDA Region #5 participating. Come join around 500 competitors and many masters for a fun weekend and a great learning experience. This is happening over MEA weekend at Chula Vista in Wisconsin Dells. Transportation may be available, ask Mrs. Wickstrom or Mr. Koivisto! @rma @rmaeast #tangsoo
@rmaeast students and parents don't forget to get into the appropriate BAND for the program(s) you are part of. It is a great way to stay in touch with students and instructors, know important dates, and even share pictures from class and events. It is also the quickest way to find out if classes have been canceled due to bad weather or road conditions! Tang Soo Do · Haidong Gumdo
Do you like what we do? Are we providing a positive experience? Do you have questions, suggestions, or would like to offer help? If so, let us know! Contact the following instructors with your feedback! Criticism is just as important as praise as it helps us evaluate everything that we do.
Range Martial Arts
Range Martial Arts East
218.262.9870 (voicemail, text)