As we get deep into our winter in northern Minnesota, please be mindful of weather and driving conditions. If you are unable to make it to class, please notify us via band, facebook, text, or email.
- Jan 29: Mr. Wilkes will be joining us during TSD classes for rolling and falling again! His sessions are well worth attending, and can be a lot of fun. @rma @rmaeast #tangsoo
- Feb: Ki gong in Chisholm will feature Hyang Gong I, the first Fragrance set @rma #kigong
- Feb: Ki gong in Virginia is in session through Feb 24. Classes are at the Olcott Greenhouse Mondays at 11am. @rmaeast #kigong
- Feb 3: Tang Soo Do color belt testing begins. @rmaeast #tangsoo
- Feb 12: Haidong Gumdo color belt testing. Those that are preparing for black belt testing should also attend to be reviewed. @rma @rmaeast #haidong
- Feb 13: Ninja Valentine's Day! Bring a friend to have fun with you in class. @rma @rmaeast #tangsoo #tigers
- Feb 17: Belt graduation for TSD and Tiny Tigers. Student demonstrations followed by rank presentations and photos. @rmaeast #tangsoo #tigers
- Mar 7: Mr. Grothe has rescheduled his visit for this weekend! Kicking, forms, weapons fun! Those that registered previously are already on the list. If you are not able to make this date, contact Mr. Koivisto. Those that are interested can register online on the event page of our website. @rma @rmaeast #tangsoo #dragons #tigers
- Mar 28: TSD Black Belt school pretest from 10:30am to 1:00pm (latest). Students 2nd gup and higher may participate. Be prepared to work hard and demonstrate all the material you have learned! @rma @rmaeast #tangsoo
Looking further ahead:
- Apr 6: There will be a women’s self-defense class from 5:00pm to 7:00pm at our Chisholm location through the Chisholm Community Education. @rma
- Apr 24-26: WTSDA Region #3 Spring Championship - Rochester, MN. Friday, black belt testing, Saturday competition, Sunday clinic break-out sessions. More info on WTSDA Region #3 website as it becomes available. @rma @rmaeast #tangsoo #dragons #tigers
- May 15-17: Home on the Range 2020 with John Robertson, WKG Level VII Master Instructor as our featured guest instructor. Learn Tai Chi, Five Animals Frolic and other Ki Gong exercise sets. @rma #kigong
- July 17-18: World Tang Soo Do Championships in Greensboro, North Carolina! World-wide competition with more than 1000 competitors. @rmaeast #tangsoo
- Oct 16-18: The 2020 Fall WTSDA Region 3 event will be held in Chisholm, MN. More details will be announced as they are available. Anyone that would like to volunteer to help make this a great event should contact Mr. Koivisto. @rma @rmaeast #tangsoo
@rmaeast students and parents: Don't forget to get into the appropriate BAND for the program(s) you are part of. It is a great way to stay in touch with students and instructors, know important dates, and even share pictures from class and events. It is also the quickest way to find out if classes have been canceled due to bad weather or road conditions! If you are having trouble getting in, talk with an instructor.
Tang Soo Do · Haidong Gumdo
Do you like what we do? Are we providing a positive experience? Do you have questions, suggestions, or would like to offer help? If so, let us know! Contact the following instructors with your feedback! Criticism is just as important as praise as it helps us evaluate everything that we do.
Range Martial Arts
Range Martial Arts East
218.262.9870 (voicemail, text)