@rma Spring and the sun are here again! The snow is nearly gone. (“happy dance”) Get outside and move your body in the sunshine!
@rmaeast #tangsoo school-specific student manuals are available through your Kicksite account in the document library! Red & Blue belts, as discussed in class, this manual is slowly being put together to be sure items are as accurate as possible.
@rmaeast @rma #tangsoo #haidong #kigong We have been contacted with opportunities to help give back to the communities of the Iron Range. Habitat for Humanity will be building homes in West Eveleth this summer. If you are interested in helping out, contact Mr. K so we can see if a build day or a paint day is something that can be arranged.
- Mar 26-Apr 18: Chisholm Community Education sponsored promotion offering a Tang Soo Do trial opportunity to our community during regular class times on Tuesdays and Thursdays. @rma #tangsoo
- Apr: Kigong in Chisholm will feature the Eight Pieces of Brocade. @rma #kigong
- Apr: Kigong in Virginia will be held throughout April on Mondays at 10:00am. @rmaeast #kigong
- Apr: INTENSITY sessions are happening up to testing week! Alternating Monday & Wednesday at 5:30 for seven weeks starting March 27th! Approx 30 minutes of moving, sweating, and brain strain! Anyone that wants a great workout should attend, red and blue belts should consider attending as well! @rmaeast #tangsoo
- Apr 1: Tiny Tigers Spring season starts in Virginia! @rmaeast #tigers
- Apr 26-28: WTSDA Region #3 Championship will be held in Wavery, IA. Details are posted on wtsad-region3.com and in the dojang. Make plans, inform your instructors, get registered, and reserve your hotel rooms now! @rma @rmaeast #tangsoo
- May 1: Intent to test forms are due by end of class. @rmaeast #tangsoo
- May 4: Midwest HG event will be held in the twin cities area. Details have been posted on hdgd-midwest.us and registration is now open! @rma @rmaeast #haidong
- May 13: Chisholm Community Education sponsored Self Defense for Mom/Child. 5:30-6:30pm. @rma
- May 13: Tang Soo Do color Belt testing begins. @rmaeast #tangsoo
- May 16: Board Break Pledge forms and money are due! Get these to your instructor so that boards for the breaking event during our 30 year celebration can be here in time! @rma @rmaeast #tangsoo #dragons #tigers
- May 20: Haidong Gumdo color belt testing night! Note that this is a Monday instead of the usualy Wednesday for testing - still being held in Virginia. @rma @rmaeast #haidong
- May 25: Color Belt Graduation, 10:30 am for Tang Soo Do and Tiny Tiger students. @rmaeast #tangsoo #tigers
Looking further ahead, we have a number of regional and special events with their dates announced!
- Jun 22: Range Martial Arts 30 Year Anniversary Celebration! Everyone is encouraged to participate in a demonstration at the Chisholm location. If you would like to do something special or help out with planning, contact Mrs. Wickstrom or Mr. Koivisto. More details will be posted on our website and Facebook as they are confirmed. @rma @rmaeast #tangsoo #kigong #haidong
- Jul 26-28: WTSDA Region #3 Black Belt Camp. More details will be posted on the wtsda-region3.com website as they are confirmed. @rma @rmaeast #tangsoo
- Oct 18-20: WTSDA Midwest Extravaganza. This is our joint-effort regional championship with WTSDA Region #3 and WTSDA Region #5 participating. Come join around 500 competitors and many masters for a fun weekend and a great learning experience. This is happening over MEA weekend at Chula Vista in Wisconsin Dells. Transportation may be available, ask Mrs. Wickstrom or Mr. Koivisto! @rma @rmaeast #tangsoo
@rmaeast students and parents don't forget to get into the appropriate BAND for the program(s) you are part of. It is a great way to stay in touch with students and instructors, know important dates, and even share pictures from class and events. It is also the quickest way to find out if classes have been canceled due to bad weather or road conditions! Tang Soo Do · Haidong Gumdo
Do you like what we do? Are we providing a positive experience? Do you have questions, suggestions, or would like to offer help? If so, let us know! Contact the following instructors with your feedback! Criticism is just as important as praise as it helps us evaluate everything that we do.
Range Martial Arts
Range Martial Arts East
218.262.9870 (voicemail, text)